Test the machine once a week for 10-15 minutes to find the problem in time and ensure that the battery has enough capacity for the generator to start.
1. Before the generator is repaired and maintained, the generator automatic air switch should be cut off, the main switch should be placed in the stop position, and the battery positive and negative power lines should be folded to confirm that the generator could not be started.
2. Check the battery electrolyte water level. When it is insufficient, add sulfuric acid solution or distilled water according to its concentration.
3. Calculate the accumulated running time of the generator from the last time. The air filter should be cleaned every 50 hours. The oil filter, diesel filter and water filter should be replaced every 250 hours.
4. Check the unit for water leakage and oil leakage and clean the generator body.
5. Connect the battery power cord and connector, and the test fault indicator light should be fully illuminated.
6. Check that the ground wire is good.
7. Check the running condition of the engine room exhaust fan during maintenance of the generator, and whether the diesel oil quantity is enough for eight hours.
8. Check if the cooling water level and oil level are normal.
9. After the manual test machine is running normally, turn on the generator automatic air switch, cut the main switch to the automatic start position, perform the simulation power failure test, and observe the automatic start condition of the generator.
10. The generator is operated with load for one hour to observe whether the indications of the instruments and the operation of the unit are normal.
11. Fill in the operation record and maintenance record.